"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."--Groucho Marx

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Trinity: Military War Dog : A Novel

Barbour Publishing

Staff Sergeant Heath “Ghost” Daniels ‘ closest partner is Trinity, his Special Forces-trained military war dog, until Trinity attempts to prevent his actions. Misunderstanding Trinity’s actions, Daniels and Trinity go stateside after injuries in a bomb explosion. When Daniels gets the chance to return to the battlefields, even though it is only as a moral booster, he and Trinity go. Then circumstances, force them back into action.

Great story, I enjoyed every minute. I admit I am a dog lover and I admire all of our military professionals, but the story captured my imagination and I found myself praying for the safety of the characters, a sure sign of my enjoyment. The characters and the story completely pulled me in. I could not put it down, part love story, part military story, and all dog. Highly enjoyable, I can not wait for the next one in the series. I recommend it for those who look for more in a story line than romance.

Received Galley from NetGalley.com

Published by Barbour on September 1, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment