"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."--Groucho Marx

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Catching up...


It seems that once again, I'm to the point of having read a pile of books, and not having the time to complete my review of the books. This time I've got a couple that were actually in book form because that is the only way that I can read them in the bath tub. If you don't have some form of reader, you should definitely check into it. You can now download books from most of your local libraries in both audio and 'print' format to a reader. I have an iPad and have several different reading applications (apps) from the different companies, so I can read them all. You can use the giant Amazon, but Barnes and Noble, Books a Million, and Christianbook.com all have e-books that you can purchase. Your local bookstore may also sell eBooks through Google eBooks. You should definitely check it out. Well, my goal is to catch up today, but then I've always got another going, so get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment